Summer sunshine abounds in June! And without the extreme heat of July, it’s a great time to be outdoors soaking up wonderful, bone strengthening vitamin D. Just remember simple sun safe tips.
Must-do sun safe sun reminders:
Whether you are a new believer in protecting your skin against harmful UV rays or have been a regular protector of your skin, it’s never too late to take precautions to help ensure you don’t get too much of a good thing.
• Wear wide brimmed hats
• Show us your shades – protect the eyes
• Wear loose-fitting, long-sleeved shirts to keep cool but protect the skin
• Make sunscreen a daily morning ritual
• Take breaks in the shade and eliminate extended sun exposure
• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate
• Be sure medications don’t interact with the sun